The Saudi Arabia ambassador to Nigeria, Adnan Bostaji, has been summoned over the execution of a Nigerian woman in the country on Monday, April1 2019.There has been public outcry over the execution, which brings to a total number of 53 persons executed so far for such offences in Saudi Arabia since the beginning of 2019, The Sun reports.The Nigerian woman was executed alongside two Pakistani men and a Yemeni man on Monday, April 1, for drug trafficking.Recall that the chairman of the National Disapora Commission, Abike Dabiri, said eight Nigerians have were executed by the Saudi Arabian government over drug-related offences. Dabiri revealed this on Tuesday, April 2 at the State House while also speaking about the execution of a Nigerian woman in the same country for drug trafficking.Dabiri lamented the execution of the Nigerian woman which took place on Monday, April 1.She also revealed that 20 other Nigerians were on death row in Saudi Arabia awaiting execution over drug offence.
About The Author
- Facebook User list Differences Between Wizkid And Davido on
- 21-year old Nigerian lady weds her 65-year old Oyinbo lover at Oniru beach on
- See this loved up photo of President Buhari and his wife, Aisha on
- Photos of Chris Attoh’s wife, Betty Jenifer and her drug-kingpin husband with children on
- Politicians that lost in 2019 general elections are behind the increasing rate of insecurity – Buratai on